Thursday, December 22, 2011

Sassy Little Lion Cub

Warning: This is a total "mom blog." It will interest no one but Brady and I of this I am fully aware. Just let me have this moment... it's a really sweet moment. 


Avey and I have settled into somewhat of a routine. We get up, we nurse, we take a shower, we blow dry our hair, we nurse, we get dressed, we nurse (girlfriend likes to use me as a pacifier) etc.

This morning while I was getting her ready for our shower she decided to put on a show. She is a very animated baby you see. She has all these faces and we have names for most of them. I made a mad naked dash for the camera and started snapping and boy did baby girl deliver!

She was confused at first to see her out of breath momma run into the bathroom shouting "just hold that pose Avey! Just hold it right there!"



I practically had to beg her to humor me.



Sister was confused by all the begging. She thought that she was going to get to nurse again. I had to remind her of our routine.



Little model shy and concerned so mysterious already.


 Girlfriends got mad eyebrow skills. She barely has them yet and she's still workin' it out.


Betcha didn't know sister could whistle.


She reminds me of a little lion cub when she yawns. I don't know why. I don't think I've ever seen a lion cub yawn. Maybe in Lion King but I don't think that counts.


I love her so much it's hard to breathe sometimes.



 Post bath. :) I tired her out good. Perfect little sleeping angel. Clean baby and Johnsons... I don't think there is any better smell in the world.


And with this my lion cub and I bid thee adieu.




No comments:

Post a Comment