Monday, August 1, 2011

Baby Kicks and The Bachelorette Season Finale

Availeth has been busy today! She has the cutest little hiccups. I say little because she's only 1 lb but really its enough to shake my whole tummy and anyone who has seen this tummy lately knows it's anything but little.

She started this new thing a few weeks ago where sometimes when she's kicking it feels like she's trying to tunnel her way out of my "downstairs" if you catch my drift. It feels rather odd and uncomfortable. Like a pap smear but I feel it "down there" and in my tummy too. I don't know what that means. Unfortunately my baby book says nothing so any Moms that had any similar feelings I would relish your thoughts on the matter.

Baby was really excited for the season finale of the Bachelorette! My sister felt her move during tonights episode and so did Brady. I think my girl likes the drama. I wont bore you with all my thoughts on this season. Though Ashley was not my favorite Bachelorette she definitely picked the best guy in the end.

Well Brady is pestering me about getting to bed so I'm going to sign off! Please give me your feedback Mommas!

Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment