Pretzel Crusted Honey Mustard Chicken Strips!
Thank you Jesus!
Quick and easy to prepare. The whole meal was done within 25 minutes. This one is going in my recipe binder!
1 lb chicken breasts, thawed and cut into strips
3 tbs honey
2 tbs mustard
1 cup pretzels, finely crushed
1/8 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1/8 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees, spray baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Mix together honey and mustard in one small bowl. Mix together crushed pretzels and seasonings and place in another small bowl.
- One at a time smother chicken in the honey mustard mixture, then toss chicken in the pretzel mixture making sure it's even coated.
- Place chicken on baking sheet and back for 10 minutes, flip and then bake for an additional 5-10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve with honey or mustard or a mixture of the two.