Sunday, January 8, 2012

1 Year


It's 11am and we're still in bed. We were out till 3am last night. I used to be a night person and now I'm a mom. Its the sad-- or certain-- reality I now face. Hellooooo motherhood!

Avey is licking my leg to death right now so I'm going to try to make this post quick.

A year ago this second I was getting all made up in my mothers bathroom while Brady, his parents, the Elenburgs and my family waited in the living room.




A year ago today I got to marry my best friend. The peanut butter to my jelly.





And what a year it's been! To a thousand more adventures! To four more babies! To living a long modest life in the country-- on our own land-- in the home that we build with a wrap around porch. To watching sunsets and sunrises with you by my side. To getting mad and making up. To lots of making up. 


You are my whole world. I am so mad about you. I want to grow wrinkly with you.

Happy Anniversary.


No comments:

Post a Comment