Monday, January 2, 2012

The Cutest Little Unicorn You Ever Saw

Availeth is 6 weeks old today--and you know what that means for momma! Well what it would have meant if Brady and I could have kept it together for that long. Knowing that you're doing something you shouldn't be doing makes it so much more exciting.



It's amazing how much they grow in such a short amount of time. She's already cooing back at us and I can sense the beginnings of a giggle when she smiles.



This face just begs for a giggle and I know it's coming. Our once mute little darling is beginning to imitate us.



Her once dark grey eyes have turned blue. I wonder if they'll stay that way? Brady wonders if she'll be blonde like him. Her once black hair has already turned a reddish shade of brown.



She is still so tiny yet so much bigger than when we brought her home. My body used to be her home. That little thing took up a nine month residency within me. She used to move around inside me. I'm going to cry at her Kindergarten graduation. I just know it. I'm going to be one of those moms.



We-- well... me. I like to play this game where I put her paci on her head and make her magically turn into a unicorn.  She humors me but I don't think she quite gets it yet.

Cutest little unicorn you ever saw.


Happy six weeks baby. You've made me so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment