Tuesday, March 20, 2012

30 Day Shred

shred.
Day three and I'm sore. My thighs are so sore that I would rather run the risk of having an accident than squat to sit down on the toilet. Maybe thats a little too much information... In other news I've made it through the entire workout. Not move for move but I'm seeing an improvement in my endurance and I'm confident that I will get there. It might take me the full 30 Days to get through workout one but if thats what it takes than thats what it takes.

I am so motivated.

Photobucket

Brady's words to me the other night, "you're already the most beautiful girl in the world to me but once you get the weight off you'll really be the most beautiful girl in the world."

I laughed and he told me that he was glad that I wasn't like other girls who get offended easily.

Photobucket

The thing is-- I know I'm overweight. I know I've been over weight for quite sometime. I know it's only gotten worse and not better. I know some of it was do to my auto-immune disease but most of it was because I went from a lot of activity to lazy and then stayed that way for five years.

Pregnancy was hella hard on my body. I needed to lose about 85 lbs before I got pregnant and now? Well ladies and gents I got a whopping 100 lbs to lose and thats just being realistic. I feel like if I'm honest and I get it out there I have no choice but to change.

Photobucket

Because now the entire world knows that I'm 100 lbs overweight. Clinically obese. A fatty. It doesn't hurt my feelings it motivates me to change-- to make it better. I've tried to lose the weight before and it's never worked. I always give up.

Photobucket

I'm scared that this time will be like every other time.

But deep down I know it wont be.

No more crash diets. No more gimmicks or tricks.

I'm going to do this the old fashioned way. It's going to come off slow. It's going to be frustrating and hard. But if I can do this than I can do anything.

Photobucket

My recipes are about to get really boring. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment