Saturday, March 24, 2012

Zebra Day

today.
There is something about Saturday that makes me want to pack my bags, run out the door and do something crazy. This morning I begged Brady to travel with me to the ocean but he said it was too far.

Photobucket

We looked for a lake but it's just not the same. I told him we should jump in the car and drive to Oklahoma. Surprise his Mom. See his Dad. He didn't think it was the best idea.

Photobucket

Photobucket

All day long I dreamed about all the things I would be doing if I lived near the ocean or the mountains or anywhere that wasn't an apartment complex, really.

Photobucket

I can't wait to close on our new home in Blue Ridge. It's going to be so nice to have a yard to work in and a porch to sit on. I can't wait to paint the walls and make pizza in a kitchen that has a counter big enough to turn out dough.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I really don't require much. I'm super low maintenance, I go with the flow, there isn't much that I need to be happy. Guitar? Check! Social networking? Check! Wonderful husband and baby? Check! I'm pretty content. Except for Saturdays. On Saturday I want more.

Photobucket

The more I wanted today was eventually satisfied with a trip to Palio's.

It's the little things that keep me going.

Photobucket

Photobucket

My sister was waiting and she gave us a sweet discount (thanks Bethany!).

Photobucket

A sweet discount and free ice cream.

Photobucket

Brady thought it was the best day ever.

Photobucket

I thought it was pretty great too.

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment