This is a great go-to pasta dish when you only have thirty minutes to slap something together! Brady asks for it all the time and I am happy to oblige as it takes little to no work at all. This dish loves to be played with-- you can make it more complex by adding chicken or using multiple types of cheese.
7 oz of your favorite pasta (I used penne and fusilli)
8 oz cream cheese
1 can chicken broth or substitute with better than bouillon
1 cup cheddar cheese
1/2 packet italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cook pasta according to directions on package
- While pasta is cooking heat cream cheese, italian seasoning and chicken broth on stove until cream cheese melts.
- Place cooked pasta in an 8x8 baking dish and pour cream cheese mixture over top.
- Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is thoroughly melted