Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's Exciting!

After rifling through property after property after our offer on the duplex was declined I came across 22 acres of land in Trenton, Tx. Brady was on the phone when I found it and I did the potty dance as I anxiously waited to tell him what I found.


Photobucket


I acted cool when he finally got off his call. "I'm going to buy this for you." I stated as I turned the computer screen around listed off the details of the property.


Photobucket


Thus began the daydreaming. Going to bed is useless because we stay up talking about all the possibilities. We stay up until we can't keep our eyes open any longer, until we're too tired to talk or plan or dream.


Photobucket


“I never liked jazz music because jazz music doesn't resolve. But I was outside the Bagdad Theater in Portland one night when I saw a man playing the saxophone. I stood there for fifteen minutes, and he never opened his eyes. 

After that I liked jazz music. 

Sometimes you have to watch somebody love something before you can love it yourself. It is as if they are showing you the way."
 Donald Miller



Photobucket




I never wanted to live in the country. I never wanted cows, or goats, or chickens. I never wanted to live anywhere but a cookie cutter home in a cookie cutter neighborhood in a cookie cutter town.


Photobucket


I want it now.



Photobucket


"Sometimes you have to watch somebody love something before you can love it yourself. It is as if they are showing you the way."


Photobucket

Part of being married is falling in love with someone else's dreams so deeply that they become your own. Watching Brady love teaches me how to love things that I never thought I would. 



It's exciting. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment